CHRISTMAS wife saver is one dish that is a favorite among all food lovers around the world. The crunchiness of this delicacy is what makes this delicacy everyone’s favorite.
16 slices of Bread
16 slices Black Forest Ham
2 Tbsp Cornflakes (crushed)
2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup Margarine
1/4 cup Onions and green peppers
3 cups Milk
1-2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp Salt
* Put eight bread slices in a large roaster or cake pan. Put cheddar and ham slices to cover. Top again with eight slices of bread.
* Mix remaining ingredients except margarine and cornflakes.
* Beat the mixture well and pour it over bread.
* Let it stand overnight in refrigerator. Remove in the morning.
* Melt the margarine and pour over all.
* Sprinkle with cornflakes.
* Now bake it at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.