Day #1 of the 7-day EGGciting recipes under ₱100.
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 3 pcs. (150 grams) Eggs, boiled
- 2 cups Water (500 ML)
- 3 tbsp. (45 grams) Carrots, sliced
- 1 tbsp. (15 grams) Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BOIL. In one small casserole, boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Drain, cool, shell, and set aside.
- MAKE A SLIT & SHAPE. Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a slit on the upper portion of the boiled egg. Cut the carrots and create a crown for each egg. Cut the remaining carrots into small pieces and form a beak as well. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® on the eggs and carrots. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Place the boiled egg on a platter, assemble by inserting the crown-shaped carrot into the slit, followed by whole black peppercorns as the eyes, and carrots as the beak. Repeat the same process for the other boiled eggs.
- SERVE and enjoy.
You can serve these Cute Boiled Eggs alongside rice and vegetable dish to complete the meal.