1 pack hair pasta
2 medium zucchinis, grated
3/4 lb Henry and Lisa’s natural shrimp
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
Crushed Red Peppers, optional
Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped
* Open the bag of noodles and drain out the water into a strainer.
* Rinse the noodles with cool water for approximately one minute.
* Add noodles to lightly salted boiling water and boil the noodles for two minutes.
* Once boiled, drain the noodles and set aside.
* Add olive oil and lemon juice and zest to a skillet on medium heat.
* Once the pan is warm, add the shrimp and cook for one minute per aside.
* Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for an additional minute, stirring often.
* Add noodles, stir zucchini, and toss constantly for 2-3 minutes until slightly cooked and warmed.
* Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.