Up your egg in a hole game.
- Nonstick skillet
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 6 Eggs
- Freshly ground black peppers
- 2 tbsp Chopped chives
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Place a bell pepper ring in the skillet, then sauté for two minutes. Flip the ring, then crack an egg in the middle. Season with salt and pepper, then cook until the egg is cooked to your liking, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Repeat with the other eggs, then garnish with chives and parsley.