4 slices uncured bacon
1 cup sliced mushrooms
4 oz smoked salmon
4 oz raw shelled shrimp
½ cup heavy whipping cream OR coconut cream for a dairy free option
1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
* Cut the bacon in one inch pieces. Start heating a cast iron skillet and place the bacon in it on a medium flame.
* When the bacon is cooked but not crispy, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
* Now add the smoked salmon cut in strips, cook for two to three minutes.
* Add the shrimp and saute’ on a high flame for two minutes.
* Now add the cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for one minute, or until the cream reaches the desired thickness. Serve immediately.
* You can serve on top of shirataki or zucchini noodles.