May 24, 2018
THE seductively high ratio of skin to meat is what makes wings taste good, and grilling takes full advantage of that. This herb marinade is bright and summery, and light enough to let the skin get nice and crisp.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Combine garlic, oregano, rosemary, and oil in a large resealable plastic bag; season with salt and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal bag, and turn to coat. Chill at least one hour or overnight.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Remove wings from marinade and grill, covered and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 15–20 minutes.