HERE’s a healthy festive starter or light lunch for holiday season. Keto Christmas salad is rich with festive flavors from crispy prosciutto, crunchy walnuts, sweet cranberries and creamy brie.
2 cups arugula and spinach
2 slices prosciutto
2 Tbsp brie cheese
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
½ cup walnut halves
½ tsp black pepper
½ Tbsp dried cranberries
1. Add the prosciutto to a dry pan and cook until completely crispy. Set aside.
2. While the prosciutto is cooking, add the walnuts to a dry pan and toast over a low heat until fragrant - about two minutes.
3. Add the mixed leaves to a serving bowl. Finely chop the cranberries and add to the bowl along with the toasted walnuts and toss to combine.
4. Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and mix well.
5. Crumble the brie over the salad.
6. Break the crisp prosciutto into bite sized chunks and stir through the salad to serve. (carbmanager.com)