Sautéed long beans with shrimps and garlic, seasoned with Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce.
Tip: Choose long beans that are smooth and dark in color. They’re more tender and better than long beans with bumpy ridges.
Main Ingredients: Vegetables
Cooking Style: Stir-fried
- 3 tbsp Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce
- 1 cup Sitaw (long green beans), cut into 1” length
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 8-10 pcs Shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp Garlic, crushed
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and shrimps.
- Add the sitaw and Mama Sita’s Oyster Sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat. When the vegetables are done, remove from heat and serve hot.