CASTOR oil can do wonders for your skin and hair. Along with the antibacterial and antifungal properties, Castor oil is filled with some great vital nutrients such as vitamin E, minerals, and proteins, necessary for hair and skin health.
* Hair loss. Castor oil is well-known for its ability to treat hair loss or thinning hair. Apply extra virgin castor oil on the scalp and massage gently. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
* Stimulates hair growth. Due to the thickness of the oil, mix with coconut oil to easily apply it to your hair. Apply the oil and leave it overnight, covered with a cap for deep penetration. Wash it off the next day.
* Scalp health. To nourish and condition the scalp, it is important to give yourself a scalp massage every now and then. Simply dip your fingers in a bowl of warm castor oil and massage the oil onto the scalp. This treatment frees the scalp of any bacterial and fungal infections and dandruff.
* Damaged hair. The high vitamin E content in castor oil is excellent for moisturizer for dry, brittle hair and reverses any hair damage. Do this once a week in a deep conditioning treatment for healthy hair.
* Split ends. Apply a small drop of castor oil just to the ends of the hair to add shine and softness. This also treats split ends.
* Anti-aging oil. Apply a very thin layer of organic castor oil all over the face with slow but firm motions across the skin. Massage the oil deeply into your pores. Take your time and focus on your problem areas. Leave it on for few minutes and rinse off.
* Natural conditioner. Add a drop of oil to your hair conditioner and apply it just on the mid shaft of the hair. Allow the product to sit for about 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and enjoy softer, smoother locks.
* Glowing skin. Organic extra virgin castor oil helps cleanse the skin, moisturizes and detoxifies for a soft, smooth skin. Use it as an oil cleansing method. This is effective in removing excess oil, blackheads, and acne.
* Glossy Lips. Dab a small amount of castor oil to add shine and moisture to dry lips.
* Thicker lashes and eyebrows. To regrow back over plucked brows or get longer, thicker lashes, apply organic extra virgin castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes. Use a cotton swab to apply extra virgin castor oil on your eyelashes and eyebrows. Leave it overnight.
* Fade scar. With continued use of the oil over time, the fatty acids in oil can seep into the scar tissue, revitalizing it, and diminishing the scar or age spots.
* Soft hands. Castor oil can be used as your ordinary hand lotion for wrinkle-free skin. You can also use it as a nighttime hand cream.
* Stretch marks and cellulite. Massage enough amount castor oil on stretch marks for few minutes before you rinse it out with warm water.
* Cracked heels. Soften rough, dry heels by using castor oil, apply a generous amount of oil, cover your feet with socks and leave it on for about an hour or overnight.