THE liver is the primary organ that cleanses the body of toxins. The toxins transform into waste and later removed from the body through urine and feces.
Unhealthy eating including binge drinking weakens the liver over time, and it become sluggish because of too much toxins, unable to get rid all the food toxins you’ve take. When this happens, the toxins that were not flushed out will be stored in fat cells, mostly in the belly area.
With the liver function diminished, the body now becomes prone to health issues and become sickly.
When your liver doesn’t work properly on removing toxins from the body, the calories fat (from alcohol and food) will circulate from the gut through the bile and back to the organs. You’ll notice you gained weight suddenly.
Here are some symptoms that your liver isn’t functioning well:
* Allergies. Due to the created antibodies in a healthy liver, it attacks allergens. In a case of decreasing of the liver functioning, the body stores those allergens and the excessive buildup of them lead to allergy symptoms like fogginess, itchiness, and headaches.
* Excessive sweating. When the liver is forced to work hard and gets overworked, its functioning is drastically reduced and then liver becomes hot. As it has the ability to transfers the heat to the rest of the body, in trying to cool itself, it indicates excessive sweating.
* Chronic fatigue. As the toxins prevent the metabolism of muscle tissues, it can result in physical fatigue and ache. For a longer period of time, the tiredness can turn into irritability, depression, and angry eruptions.
* Presence of acne. The hormonal imbalance is another symptom that toxins in the liver can cause. Because of that are caused many skin issues like acne, as there is no external cleansing that will treat it and it can last until the liver’s functioning is improved.
The easiest way of releasing fat from the liver is with practicing a proper diet.
Eating bananas, sweet potatoes, and ginger root, are the foods proven in easing and reducing the effects of a fatty liver disease.
If you love smoothies, you can make your own using bananas, ginger and dandelion root.
* Blend chopped banana with one cup of yogurt, two tablespoons peanut butter, crushed ginger root, and one teaspoon of dandelion root. Consume this immediately. Do not add sugar.
Take this for two weeks and refrain from eating meat, sugary drinks and food.