WE know we’re okay if we don’t feel anything and we know we’re in pink of health in the absence of any symptoms or pain.
This does not have to be always true as there are actually a number of indications that we tend to ignore but are telling us that something is wrong. Pain is one of the signs. Here are other indicators
* You often have colds. If you seem to be more prone to picking up colds it may indicate that you need to boost your immune system or there may be some kind of issue with it. You may be lacking in Vitamin C or there could even be a virus attacking it that you are unaware of, so get a blood test carried out that can check if there is anything to be concerned about and try to improve your general health to give it that natural boost.
* Your urine is too yellow. Your urine is also one the indicator that something is not right. If you are hydrated your urine should be almost clear, but if you are drinking enough and it is still a dark yellow it may indicate that there is an issue with your kidneys and the waste is not being processed correctly. Look at upping your fluid intake and see if it helps, but only drink water, and if it stays the same get your kidney function checked.
* You lips crack. Cold and dry weather can cause lips to crack especially at the corners. But if the weather is not the cause, that shows you are vitamin B12 deficient. A lack of this vitamin can lead to anaemia and it will affect your blood. So consider buying a supplement to boost the levels or eat foods that are high with vitamin B12. Or consult your doctor to get a special injection that really will make a difference to your health.
* You think you are ‘shrinking’. As we get older there is a tendency for us to shrink. But if this happens early, you might be developing osteoporosis. You will soon experience bone fracture when you fall or develop curvature of the spine. See your doctor soon to allow you to make changes to your diet and to stop it from progressing.
* Skin reacts often. If you develop acne, eczema, or any other skin disorder on a regular basis then it can mean more than you are simply not taking care of the skin or using the correct products. Your skin reacted and your body is telling you that it is stressed and needs you to slow down. Your skin is the biggest single organ in your body, so listen to what it is telling you. The skin also offers up signs that all is not well and you are not as healthy as you thought you were.
* You get enough sleep but still tired. If you are getting enough sleep, but still find that you are tired in the afternoon, you might have thyroid problem. Your adrenal glands are being exhausted leading to your body using up all of its energy early on without it being replaced in the proper manner. Your body will soon run down as it is working so hard trying to protect you from the different kinds of toxins every day from the environment and from the things you are doing. When this happens it leaves you open to other potential health problems. Get your thyroid checked.
* Your not sleeping normal. If you find that your sleep pattern is disturbed and you are suffering from some form of insomnia, it’s an indication your body and mind is too stressed. Our body is supposed to lower the amount of cortisol while we are sleeping. But if it does not happen, the body can pick up all kinds of illnesses because our immune system is not operating at full capacity.