THE Year of the Brown Pig has Yin Earth in it. To Chinese Feng Shui, it is about relaxation and comfort.
But since the ruling element of the Earth Pig is Water, then that would mean fragile events may come to any people without Fire and Water element in their birth sign. The Earth element of the Pig has strong Water element below it and that means the strong current could easily wash away any good opportunities that may come and without the Fire element that would solidify the Earth, everything is unstable. That means they need support of people with Fire element in their birth sign.
You may check online your Feng Shui element to better understand how your animal zodiac sign would deal this year.
Meanwhile, here’s a summary forecast of 12 animal signs for this Year of the Earth Pig.
* Rat (1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996 or 2008). Rat has Water element. Though there would come a time you might fall in your endeavors, you will get help and survive because Rat and Pig are like-minded friends. You will enjoy your social life.
* Cow (1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 or 2009). Pig would bring you unlimited income opportunities. Everything would go well since you have Water inside like of with Pig. Your ruling element is Earth and that means, you can absorb the Water of Pig. Water represents your money. That means Pig brings moneymaking opportunity to you. This is a great year to do business — there is a big opportunity for you because Pig will bring you money, even under the table.
* Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998 or 2010). A fair 2019 for you. You are bold, resolute, unyielding, dictatorial, arbitrary, ambitious and full of self-confidence. Tiger has domineering temper and authoritative air. You may have difficulty to get along with others.
* Rabbit (1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 or 2011). You are lucky this year. You will gain gifts, care and love from the ruling Pig. Rabbit might have better luck if he will travel and work somewhere else not in his hometown.
* Dragon (1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 or 2012). Dragon is a mysterious, emotional, energetic, majestic and intelligent creature, and a symbol of power. He belongs in the Earth group of the element system. And because Pig has cheating, cunning and deceptive character, she can taint or destroy Dragon’s noble reputation.
If this happen, you can ask people born in the year of the Horse to help you. Horse contains Female Fire and Female Earth. With the help of people with Horse sign, you can be out of trouble.
* Snake (1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 or 2013). Not a lucky year for you because of too much pressures from Pig. Refrain from moving house, office, or changing jobs or taking trips.
Because of too much pressure for you to survive this year, you need to watch your health – blood circulation and heart, and rheumatism. This year would also bring stomach problems and diabetes. Do take health or anti-oxidant supplements.
With troubles that you may encounter this year, you need the help of people with Horse animal sign. Horse will help tame Pig for you so you can move along.
* Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 or 2014). Your sign implies you will have successful career and win good reputation from others. Dragon and Snake will need your help. But you will also encounter entanglement or embarrassment. The Water in Pig could also give pressure to you since your ruling element is Fire. Water of Pig represents your career. Water can extinguish and conquer Fire. But because your Fire element represents Pig’s money, you will have a nice working place to earn money. If you can find a person born under the year of the Pig, they’re good business partners.
* Sheep (1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 or 2015). A lucky year for you in career and wealth. You will also find good job and money opportunities. But beware of money trouble while prosperity. Avoid lending your money.
* Monkey (1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 or 2016). Monkey is active, aggressive, energetic, impatient, irritable, impulsive and naughty. There would be so much struggles this year because the ruling Pig doesn’t like the way Monkey moves and Monkey’s reputation. There would be a “Rain Storm” for you. But if you can conquer the “Rain Storm”, you will get your rewards.
* Rooster (1933, 1945, 1957, 969, 1981, 1993, 2005 or 2017). The road to success could be foggy for you and you might lose your direction if you would not stay alert. Because you have jewelry, diamond, gold and precious stones in your sign, they can be washed out. How you perform this year would have impact in your reputation.
* Dog (1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 or 2018). You will encounter many challenges. But you should know how to deal with the problem and learn how to solve it. If you did, money and opportunities will arrive soon. To have good career achievement, you need more energy, spirit and passion when working.
* Pig (1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 or 2019). Just like Snake, you are not lucky this year. People who are born in the year of Pig are offending the year. You and other inauspicious animal signs this year may be prone to accident so better limit your movement or travel.
Year 2019 may bring disharmony, irritation, worries and frustrations, as well as sickness related to water, like urinary system, kidney, and sexual organs, rheumatism, and eczema. The Earth element problem would include weak stomach and pancreas, and this will in turn cause diabetes. Since no Fire element is found this year, watch out your heart and blood circulation.
Stay low profile wherever you go. Remember, your people relationship, love relationship, money luck or job development could encounter a certain limitation this year and could be taken away from you by a “tyrant pig”.
To have a prosperous life, you need to look for partners, not rivals. Because Pig has destructive and offensive traits. They might repeat doing meaningless business.
A Tiger pendant is said to be powerful to minimize the negative effect of Pig, still the power of praying hard is supreme above else.