Links from www.journal.com.ph to other websites:
Some of the links found in any webpage of www.journal.com.ph and any of its web properties allow you to leave the www.journal.com.ph website and take you to other sites on the Web. These linked sites are provided only as a convenient way of giving you related information. The links do not imply that www.journal.com.ph or the owners of this website endorses or has an ongoing partnership with the linked websites.
or the owners of this website is not responsible for the content of any website it links to, or for the content of any further links in that linked site.
or the owners of this website is not responsible for changes, updates or unavailability of these linked websites. These sites are not under the control of www.journal.com.ph or the owners of this website, and Philippine Journalists, Inc. will not be responsible for any inconvenience, harm or damage to equipment caused by the act of following the links to websites outside www.journal.com.ph.
Linking to www.journal.com.ph:
UPON DISCOVERY OF VIOLATIONS
- You are free to create a link from your website to any webpage in www.journal.com.ph, its site channels and/or sections and website properties, provided that each link you create in your website clearly states on top, as a form of introduction and acknowledgment, the following words: “The following link will take you to www.journal.com.ph”
- Aside from the link, you may use as reference only the headline of the article, document or text content you want to link from www.journal.com.ph to your website.
- Creating a link from your website to www.journal.com.ph means that you provide a hypertext connection from your webpage to one of ours using an HTML command.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link from a pay-per-view website. If your website requires users to pay for access or requires users to pay for articles they view, or if your website is composed entirely of links and you charge a fee for access to your site, YOU MAY NOT create a link to www.journal.com.ph.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link that contains a frame. You may link to www.journal.com.ph only through a separate browser window, with the URL address of www.journal.com.ph clearly visible in the location bar.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link using the Philippine Journalists, Inc. logo nor any of the trademarks of People’s Journal, People’s Tonight and Women’s Journal. Permission is required. Kindly fill out a Syndication Request Form.
- You MAY NOT freely cut and paste articles. You MAY NOT mirror any text content in as found in www.journal.com.ph, that is, copying the content and posting them on your website or storing them in a word processing program, e-mail client or other software.
- The above-mentioned linking policies apply not only to website links but also to those forwarded in e-mail, newsgroups and mailing lists.
- Previous website text-content may or may no longer be available on www.journal.com.ph website. If an article does not appear in a search of our website that means it is no longer available for linking.
- If you agree with the above-mentioned policies and would still want to link with www.journal.com.ph , kindly NOTIFY US so that we could see the link at your website.
- If you would like to reprint an article no longer available online, or if you want to be authorized to material found in this website on a syndication basis, you may contact the Philippine Journalists, Inc. for reprinting and syndication costs and agreements.
, www.journal.com.ph or the owners of this website, and/or Philippine Journalists, Inc WILL CALL THE ATTENTION OF THE VIOLATORS OF ITS LINK POLICIES. IF THE VIOLATIONS CONTINUE AFTER THREE WARNINGS, www.journal.com.ph or the owners of this website, and/or Philippine Journalists, Inc WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THESE SITES.