Home>News>Metro>Dad surrenders son to Isko for sikyu’s slay

Dad surrenders son to Isko for sikyu’s slay

A 20-YEAR-OLD man who was said to have killed a security guard last August 23 at the Aroma Temporary Housing along Vitas Street, Tondo, Manila, was surrendered to Manila Mayor Isko Moreno by his own father.

P/Major Raul Salle was said to have coordinated the surrender through Joselito Prado, father of suspect Joshua Abao Prado, of Bldg. 20 Aroma Temporary Housing, Vitas Street, Tondo.

The suspect said he was willing to surrender but only to Moreno to ensure his safety.

After killing John Rey Lopez, a security guard also residing at Aroma Tondo, the suspect said he had been receiving death threats that he decided to just surrender.

The suspect was accompanied by his father when he surrendered to Moreno who tuned him over to theManila Police District for proper disposition.

He also surrendered the .38 cal. gun he used in the incident.