Deadly fireworks

January 02, 2019

fireworks during New Year’s Eve led to fatal asthma on a 27-year-old bachelor who was found lifeless inside his house Tuesday evening in Malabon City.

The body of Mark Adrian Quihanola was discovered sprawled inside his rented room at 650-42 Templora St. Bgy. Santulan by his friend Mark Kevin Cavile, 24, at around 6:35 p.m. when he visited the victim to greet him a happy New Year.

Malabon police chief Senior Supt. Jessie Tamayao said the victim was last seen alive by Cavile last Sunday, December 31, 2018 when they engaged in a brief and friendly conversation.

Cavile immediately reported the incident to the police prompting operatives of Malabon police homicide section and the Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) to process the crime scene and conduct investigation. Edd Reyes

Cursory examination conducted by the SOCO led by Senior Insp. Sonny Boy Tepace on the victim’s body revealed there were no signs of external physical injury.

The victim’s father told police investigators that his son was suffering from asthma and heart problem.