‘BIKOY’ returns to PNP custody

“BIKOY” is back.

Peter Joemel Advincula, the man who confessed to be the “Bikoy” in the series of anti-Duterte videos released prior to the May 13 national and local elections, has returned to Camp Crame and is now under the custody of the Philippine National Police Criminal Investigation and Detection Group.

According to PNP chief Director General Oscar D. Albayalde and PNP-CIDG director Major General Amador V. Corpus, Advincula, accompanied by a lawyer, returned to the PNP-CIDG Monday last week and requested protection.

“Last Monday, May 27, bumalik na si Bikoy. He is now under protective custody. He voluntarily surrendered himself and requested for protective custody. He is now under investigation,” said Corpus.
Advincula a couple of weeks ago surrendered to the PNP-CIDG which placed him under custody before releasing him last May 25 after he posted bail for the estafa and illegal recruitment cases filed against him by the police.

Corpus said that CIDG investigators are now documenting all the statements made by Advincula as part of their investigation into his claims including his allegation that the political opposition was behind the anti-Duterte videos called “Ang Totoong Narco-List.”

“Validation is ongoing dun sa mga allegations niya, including yung pieces of evidence na isa-submit niya,” he said of Advincula who claimed that outgoing opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and some Liberal Party personalities were behind the production of the videos.