TO ALL STOCKHOLDERS;
Notice is hereby given that the regular annual meeting of the stockholders of Republic Glass Holdings Corporation will be held through remote communication or voting in absentia, on April 30, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order.
- Proof of Notice of Meeting.
- Certification of Quorum.
- Reading and Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on August 26, 2020.
- Approval of the Annual Report and Audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Year Ended December 31, 2020.
- Ratification and approval of all acts and resolutions of the Board of Directors and its committees, officers and management of the Corporation for 2020 and up to the date of this Annual Stockholders’ Meeting.
- Election of Directors for 2021-2022, including the Independent Directors.
7.a. Special Approval for Ms. Corazon S. de la Paz-Bernardo to continue to serve as Independent Director (She has already cumulatively served as independent director for 9 years).
- Appointment of External Auditors.
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting.
The Organizational Meeting of the new Board of Directors will be held immediately after the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting. In support of the government efforts to contain the outbreak of COVID-19 and for safety reasons, stockholders may only attend by remote communication or voting in absentia. Enclosed are the Guidelines for the stockholders for the upcoming stockholders meeting by remote communication or voting in absentia.
We are not asking for a proxy and you are requested not to send us a proxy. Shareholders who wish to vote by proxy shall send the proxies in favor of the representative with appropriate board resolution for corporate shareholders and special power of attorney for individual shareholder. Attached also is the Proxy Form.
Proxies must be emailed to email@example.com or hard copies sent to the Office of the corporate Secretary, 6th Floor, Republic Glass Building, 196 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1229. Pursuant to Article VII of the By-Laws of Republic Glass Holdings Corporation, proxies must be received by the Corporate Secretary for inspection and recording at least three (3) working days before the time set for the meeting, and we request that they be sent not later than April 23, 2021. Validation of proxies shall be held on April 27, 2021.
Only stockholders of record at the close of business hours on March 30, 2021 shall be entitled to notice of and to vote at said meeting.
The following documents are available on the Corporation’s website and PSE Edge and will be available upon written request: 1. Minutes of the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on 26 August 2020; 2. SEC 20IS (Information Statement); 3. SEC 17A (Annual Report) and 5. Consolidated Audited Financial Statements for the year 2020.
Makati City, 06 April 2021
The Board of Directors
Original copy, signed
MARSEL LINCOLN A. MENESES