HERE’S your chance to join world-class coaches’ training and seminar.
The FIDE Trainers’ Online Seminar, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a licensed international coach or trainer, will be held on Sept. 25-27, 2020 via Zoom platform.
This seminar is organized by the Philippine Academy for Chess Excellence (PACE) with sponsorship and approval from Asian Chess Federation (ACF) and FIDE Trainers Commission (TRG).
As many as 40 participants from from Australia, Fiji, Guam, Japan, India, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Taipei, Vietnam and the Philippines have already registered for the three-day online seminar.
Top-notch and renowned lecturers from different parts of the world will share their chess expertise and mastery to all attendees who wanted to become a competent and knowledgeable trainor.
Among the well-known guest speakers who will grace the opening ceremony on Friday, Sept. 25 at 9:30 am ( Philippine time) are:
- Cong. Prospero A. Pichay Jr. (National Chess Federation of the Philippines, Chairman/ President)
- CM/IO Paul Spiller (Oceania Chess Confederation, President)
- FM/FST/IA/IO Ignatius Leong (ASEAN Chess Academy Director and Former FIDE Secretary General)
- FM/FT/IA Peter Long (FIDE Trainers Commission Secretary)
- CM Hisham Al-Tahir (Asian Chess Federation General Secretary)
- IM Sami Khader ( ACF, Chairman of Technical Affairs and Development Commission)
The organizers thanked Asian Chess Federation Executive Director Casto “Toti” Abundo for his “great assistance for organizing this online chess seminar”, and FIDE Trainers Commission (TRG) Secretary Peter Long for “rendering and facilitating the structure and system of the seminar.”
For more details and copy of the prospectus , visit the FIDE Trainers’ Commission website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof of payment and with copy to email@example.com.