Cisco Meraki products are built from the ground up for cloud management, and come out of the box with centralized management, layer 7 device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much, much more. Cisco Meraki deploys quickly and easily, without training or proprietary command line interfaces.
Meraki’s founders invented Cloud Networking while working as graduate students at M.I.T. Cisco Meraki now has a complete line of cloud networking products that power over 20,000 customer networks, including massive global deployments with tens of thousands of devices.
Cisco Meraki operates the industry's largest-scale Cloud Networking service. The Cisco Meraki cloud service powers over tens of thousands of networks worldwide and connects millions of devices. Cisco Meraki also has the most experience in the cloud, having run its production service continuously for seven years. The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking platform is trusted by thousands of IT professionals, from enterprises to hospitals, banks, and retailers.
How it Works
- Reliable, high-performance Cisco Meraki wireless APs, switches, and security appliances are deployed in your campus or remote branches.
- Cisco Meraki devices automatically connect to the Cisco Meraki cloud over SSL, register with your network, and download their configuration.
- You have complete visibility and control over your entire network over the web. Configure thousands of devices, run diagnostics, or view reports with a few clicks.
- Tasks such as RF optimization and VPN configuration are automated by the cloud, while firmware updates and application signatures are seamlessly deployed over the web.
- Rapid deployment with self-provisioning, self-optimizing hardware
- Control applications, users and devices
- Built-in multi-site management
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Future proof and always up to date, with seamless over-the-web firmware updates
- and new features delivered quarterly
Makati Office: Universal Motors Corporation, 2232 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1233
Metro Manila Landline: (02) 893-7154 * 8937454 * 8937464 * 8937514 * 8927620 * 8932434
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Quezon City: 2A Big Horseshoe Drive, Horseshoe Village, Quezon City
Landline: (632) 7244347 * 7244387 * 7244405 * 7244410 * 7247679 * 7247689 * 7247692
Fax: (632) 7215847