Home>News>Provincial>PRO1 has 111 COVID recoveries, no deaths

PRO1 has 111 COVID recoveries, no deaths

CAMP BGEN OSCAR M FLORENDO, La Union — The Police Regional Office 1 reported Thursday that out of 2,310 personnel , 123 have tested positive for COVID-19.

Police Colonel Jessiemy N. Protacio, choef, Regional Health Service 1, reported that as of October 21, there have been 111 recoveries and no fatality.

The Administrative Support for COVID-19 Task Force (ASCOTF) Monitoring of the Regional Health Service 1 indicated that 98% of the active cases are asymptomatic while the remaining 2% are mild.

PRO1’ isolation facilities have a total bed capacity of 122.

Makati City Pabakuna

Our police take a higher degree of risk and exposure as they often come into contact with the public. They neither have immunity to the virus. But we remain complacent with our countermeasures and continue to update our working conditions under the New Normal Scheme,” said Police Brigadier Rodolfo S. Azurin Jr., PRO1 Regional Director.

Meanwhile, recovered patients are undergoing medical screenings as probable donors of convalescent plasma.

Convalescent plasma from recovered patients who have recovered from coronavirus disease 2019 might contain neutralizing antibodies that fight the virus.

Giving convalescent plasma to patients currently fighting COVID-19 may help them recover.

Publication Source :    People's Tonight