Grab Philippines announces its Vacc To Normal campaign to encourage more driver- and delivery-partners to get vaccinated and support the ongoing national vaccination efforts against COVID-19. This campaign ladders up to Grab Philippines’ broader GrabBayanihan Vaccination Support Program, whereby Grab is leveraging its platform to help increase vaccine access and education across its stakeholders in the Philippines.
Grap Philippines Vacc To Normal Campaign
Through the Vacc To Normal campaign, Grab Philippines will roll out several initiatives that aims to further encourage and educate driver- and delivery-partners to get vaccinated:
- Vacc2Vacc Raffle – To foster community support in driving vaccination efforts within driver- and delivery-partners, Grab Philippines will be raffling off exciting prizes to members of the driver communities every time the number of vaccinated driver- and delivery-partners reaches certain milestones.
- At 50% vaccinated driver- and delivery-partners: Grab will be raffling off a one (1) year supply of fuel for 100 lucky driver- and delivery-partners.
- At 75% vaccinated driver- and delivery-partners: Grab will be raffling off seventy (70) laptops.
- At 100% vaccinated driver- and delivery-partners: Grab will be raffling off thirty (30) Yamaha Aerox motorcycles to lucky driver- and delivery-partners.
For more information on Vacc2Vacc Raffle, please visit: https://www.grab.com/ph/driver-featured-blog/grab-vacc2vacc-raffle/
- Rewards – Grab Philippines will also give out exclusive rewards to the first 4,000 driver-partners and the first 4,000 delivery-partners to get vaccinated. These driver- and delivery-partners will each get a P200 worth of grocery vouchers for the first shot and another P800 worth of grocery vouchers after their second shot.
- GrabProtect Vaccination Insurance and COVID Assistance – Grab will also provide insurance coverage to all Grab driver- and delivery-partners, in case of adverse side effects from vaccination. Likewise, Grab Philippines will also be extending its GrabProtect COVID Assistance to support driver- and delivery-partners on COVID-related expenses.
Apart from these initiatives tailored to encourage more driver- and delivery-partners to get vaccinated, Grab Philippines is regularly educating its partners on the benefits of getting vaccinated through the following initiatives:
- Kwentong Vacc To Normal – A weekly feature on driver- and delivery-partners sharing their vaccination experiences to further encourage other partners to get vaccinated.
- BakunaFacts – Grab Philippines regularly sends out weekly digest of BakunaFacts from DOH official resources to educate driver- and delivery-partners on facts about the vaccines.
- Vacc to Normal BiyaheSerye – Grab Philippines regularly engages and educates its partners through creative storytelling using comic strip content published in Grab’s 4W and 2W Social Media pages. This week, we introduced our Vacc to Normal Mascot Super Vacc!
- Vacc to Normal Live – Last July 17, Grab Philippines – together with healthcare experts and representatives from the local government units, will conduct monthly livestream discussions to further educate driver- and delivery-partners on the benefits of getting vaccinated, and address their common vaccination concerns.
“Our driver- and delivery-partners provide essential services and everyday support to many of our kababayans, and we believe that getting them vaccinated is a key step towards helping our broader communities and economy gradually recover from the impacts of the COVID. I am thankful for our partners in the public and the private sector for recognizing many of our economic frontliners in their vaccination efforts. Through our Vacc To Normal campaign, we are reinforcing our steadfast commitment to the well-being of our driver- and delivery-partners, and further motivate many Filipinos to get vaccinated,” said Grab Philippines Country Head Grace Vera Cruz.
To know more about Vacc to Normal, please visit: https://www.grab.com/ph/driver-featured-blog/vacc-to-normal-magka-isa-magpa-bakuna/
Grab is the leading super app platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto over 214 million mobile devices, giving users access to millions of drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 397 cities in eight countries. (www.grab.com)